Even the smallest act of generosity can change the Karma of a single cat or dog’s life: Karma Rescue cat and dogs rely on their human friends for food, housing, veterinary care, and help in finding their forever-homes.
As a 501(c)(3), tax-deductible organization, we run completely off of charitable contributions.
“I can’t imagine not giving to Karma Rescue. My donation is very important to me. The organization gave us our pup and I’ll be forever grateful to her and Karma for changing our lives. At each step of the adoption process, Karma took very good care of us and our sweet dog. The team is amazing! I so appreciate Karma’s advocacy for bully breeds and education programs. This is an amazing organization and it is truly a privilege to count myself among its committed donors.”
– Jean Kling
We have numerous funds that target specific causes within the animal rescue community.
- One-time donation: These much-needed contributions go directly towards the daily overhead of our organization: food for dogs and cats in foster care, boarding, veterinary bills, and transportation.
- 10,000 Paws Project: Become a monthly donor to Karma Rescue and ensure our ongoing success. Regular donations ensure that we can guarantee services on a longterm basis for our adoptable cats and dogs.
- Honor the memory of someone you lost or celebrate an event or birthday with a donation.
- Sid’s Spay/Neuter Fund: We believe strongly that all dogs and cats should be spayed or neutered. This particular program helps combat overpopulation and is responsible for “fixing” over 500 animals in our community in the past 2 years.
- Education Program: At least once a week, we send Karma Rescue volunteers to give educational presentations on adoption, rescue, and becoming animal allies. We regularly visit libraries, elementary, middle, and high schools; occasionally we visit juvenile detention facilities.
- Project Coco: Our outreach program brings support to dog and cat owners who are in need. Our volunteers bring food, help reinforce fences, build shelters, provide veterinary assistance, and educate owners who need help in hard times.
- Sponsorship: Become the sole or joint sponsor of a particular dog or cat who is up for adoption. Receive updates about their well-being and even advocate for him or her at adoptions!
- The Cody Fund: Some dogs and cats have special needs and require special medical attention. This fund allows Karma Rescue to step in and help dogs and cats who suffer from either congenital diseases or severe neglect and abuse.
- Amber Fund: Amber was the very first pit bull Karma Rescue pulled from a shelter. This fund, named in her honor, helps provide dogs with rehabilitation and training.
- The Nova Fund: Karma Rescue started a small-dog adoption program in 2012 to help stand up for the “little guy.”
“We donate to give back to those in need. We feel a social responsibility to help others. We believe in Karma’s mission and as pit bull owners ourselves, we appreciate all they do for the breed. We wish we could save them all!!! We believe in community service and donating to important causes. It’s a regular part of our lives.”
– Mr. & Mrs. Winchester